Tuesday 7 October 2014

Nick Frost to guest star in 2014 Doctor Who Christmas Special


Shaun of the Dead star Nick Frost, Natalie Gumede, Faye Marsay, Nathan McMullen and Michael Troughton will join Peter Capaldi and his companion Jenna Coleman in the 2014 Doctor Who Christmas Special.

Production on the episode has begun, with a host of British acting talent set to appear. The Christmas special, a cracker of a highlight in the festive season’s schedule, promises to be an action-packed, unmissable adventure.

Nick Frost, actor and screenwriter, has starred in numerous hit film and television roles, including Spaced, The World’s End, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Cuban Fury and Paul, which he also wrote.
Nick comments: “I'm so thrilled to have been asked to guest in the Doctor Who Christmas Special,

I'm such a fan of the show. The read-through was very difficult for me; I wanted to keep stuffing my fingers into my ears and scream 'No spoilers!' Every day on set I’ve had to silence my internal fan-boy squeals!"

No comments:

Post a Comment